Quarterly Account is the only professional journal written for the money advice sector.
Subscribe today to:
- ensure you give the best advice possible, by keeping up to date with legal and regulatory changes
- follow the latest sector news and developments
- engage with policy debates and the work of the IMA
Each issue of Quarterly Account includes:
- Feature articles on current issues, campaigns and developments
- Legal round-up of developments affecting advisers
- Money advice news review
- Q&A section on specialist debt advice issue
- The ABC of money advice
The journal also features regular sections on benefits changes and updates on the work of the IMA.
The journal is free to all IMA members and available to non-members by subscription.
“Quarterly Account is THE journal for debt advisers. It consistently addresses the issues and that are most pertinent to our sector. It encapsulates the knowledge, commitment and energy that we have amongst debt advisers. We know what we do matters and QA focuses entirely on supporting our work. Its consistent level of quality and relevance should not be taken for granted. I would encourage you to both read and contribute to it.”
Steve Quinn MIMA (Cert), Salford City Council Welfare Rights and Debt Advice Service
Costs for subscriptions to the journal are as follows:
|Individuals / voluntary sector / registered charities||Public sector / statutory agencies||Commercial organisations|
IMA members can also access the online Quarterly Account Archive available here.
If you are an IMA member or Quarterly Account subscriber and believe you have not received the latest copy of the journal, please contact us at email@example.com or on 0113 242 0048.