IMA Conference 2022
This year’s virtual IMA Conference will run from Monday 5 September to Thursday 8 September, with sessions taking place via Zoom.
To make a conference booking please use the following link: book your place at IMA Conference 2022
We’ll be presenting a great selection of 12 technical learning workshops, on subjects including DROs, benefits, the FCA consumer duty and DVLA penalties
We’ll also be running a panel session on the Statutory Debt Repayment Plan, and the event will incorporate the 2022 Money Advice Awards.
Join us at the money advice event of the year, to access great learning opportunities, earn valuable CPD points and keep in touch with the latest developments in the sector.
- Timetable and workshops
The full event timetable can be found here: IMA Conference 2022 timetable
Workshop and session descriptions can be found here: IMA Conference 2022 workshop and session descriptions
The event also incorporated the 2022 Money Advice Awards.
All workshops are eligible for 1 CPD point.
Each workshop costs £30 for IMA members and £45 for non-members.
All delegates attending a workshop can also attend the Statutory Debt Repayment Plan panel session, MaPS and Debt Advice Commissioning session, networking session and virtual exhibition free of charge.
For delegates who only wish to attend the Statutory Debt Repayment Plan panel session (without booking a workshop) there will be a charge of £15 for this. Delegates only attending for the panel session will also be able to attend the MaPS and Debt Advice Commissioning session, networking session and virtual exhibition free of charge.
- Sponsors and exhibitors
Many thanks to our headline sponsor, PayPlan, for supporting the event. PayPlan are also sponsoring the Debt Team of the Year Money Advice Award.
Many thanks to AdvicePro for returning as an exhibitor and for sponsoring the Best Partnership Money Advice Award.
Many thanks to Experian for sponsoring the Innovation and Impact Money Advice Award.
Many thanks to CDER for sponsoring the Money Adviser of the Year Money Advice Award.
- Early bird offer – full terms and conditions (deadline now passed)
- This Early Bird offer is only available to IMA members
- To qualify for this offer, members must book at least 2 workshops, one of which will be free
- A maximum of one free workshop place per member
- The paid for booking and free booking must be for the same member and cannot be transferred
- A maximum 100 free workshop places are available
- The free workshop will not be applied to delegates who have only booked the panel session
- This is a limited offer which will close once all 100 free places have been allocated or at midday on 24 June 2022, whichever is soonest
If you have any questions regarding the event, please email us at email@example.com