Slides from IMA Conference 2019, held on 10-11 June in Manchester, are now available here (click the session title to view):
- Keynote speaker – Gary Kernaghan, Money and Pensions Service
- Workshop – Debt Advice Peer Assessment (DAPA) – Practical Solutions
- Workshop – 10 Years of the DRO
- Workshop – Economic Abuse
- Workshop – Financial statements; does one size fit all?
- Workshop – Money advice for the self-employed and gig economy
- Workshop – Suicide and debt
- Workshop – WhatsApp’ning in Digital Debt Advice
- Workshop – Dealing with judgment debts
- Panel speaker – Bob Kingdon, Intrum UK
- Panel speaker – James Elliott, Cabinet Office
- Panel speaker – Marini Thorne, Citizens Advice
Full descriptions of each workshop and details of presenters are here.