The 2019 IMA Conference was held on 10-11 June at the Manchester Midland Hotel.
This year’s conference theme was “Money advice: does one size fit all?”
Conference also incorporated our AGM and the 2019 IMA Money Advice Awards.
Slides from the event are available here: IMA Conference 2019 slides
Photographs of the event can now be viewed here: IMA Conference 2019 photographs
Slides from the event will be made available on this page in the coming weeks.
Over 250 delegates joined us and free-sector advisers, service managers, creditors and policy makers to:
- discuss money advice sector developments
- share best practice
- participate in lively debates
- network with delegates, exhibitors and speakers
The full timetable is now here.
Details of the conference workshops are available here.
Accredited IMA members participating in the CPD scheme will earn 4.5 points for each full day of conference they attended.
Thanks to our sponsors
We’d like to thank the generous sponsors of IMA Conference 2019:
- PayPlan (Platinum sponsor)
- Phoenix Commercial Collections (Platinum sponsor)
- Computershare (Gold sponsor)
- Provident (Silver sponsor)
- Experian (Bronze sponsor)
- UKAR (Bronze sponsor)