Maximising Income During the Coronavirus Pandemic is a half-day, online course.
For dates and to make a booking for this online course please click here.
Please note – free places for MaPS-funded advisers are not available on this course.
Developed in order to support advisers during the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, this half day session will cover the changes, updates and new support systems available to help those in debt.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the recent changes to the Universal Credit system
- Identify what support a client will be eligible for
- Describe the furlough period and job retention scheme
- Explain the changes affecting mortgage holidays and suspension of evictions
- Assess what other forms of help are available to those in debt
CPD: 2 points
Duration: 2.5 hours