If you have a group of delegates and access to a suitable venue you can book an in-house IMA training course for your organisation.
- We will come to you, saving you money and time on staff travel and expenses
- The course will be on a date convenient for your organisation’s schedule
- We will charge a flat fee rather than a delegate rate, saving you money on booking fees if you have a number of people who want to participate.
- You will need to provide the training space, equipment and any refreshments.
- We will provide an expert trainer, the course, copies of course materials for all delegates and named training certificates.
You can book any of the courses available on our open sessions. Click here for details of our courses.
Alternatively, our experienced trainers can develop a bespoke version of any course tailored to meet the needs of your particular staff, clients and organisation.
If you have a smaller group you can team up with local organisations or partners to make the group a viable size.
For details of any free or subsidised in-house training please click here.
How to book
Fill in and return our in-house enquiry form – in-house enquiry form
Alternatively, contact us to discuss your needs: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 242 0048
“Communication with the IMA team was extremely easy; the trainer was very knowledgeable; the hand outs provided have proved useful in the subsequent days [and] the advisers have already started to use the training within the advice given to clients”.
Kirsty Edwards – Citizens Advice Portsmouth