Training booking terms and conditions
Please contact us if you have any queries.
By completing and returning this form, you are agreeing to accept the following IMA terms and conditions:
- Invoices for course fees must be paid prior to the course date.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing by fax or email (not by phone) up to two weeks before the date of the course, and an administration fee of £25 will be charged.
- Cancellation for whatever reason during the two weeks prior to the commencement of the course will result in the full fee being payable if the delegate’s agency is unable to nominate a substitute.
- If a delegate has a MaPS-funded free place on a course and cancels during the two weeks prior, or does not attend on the day, a £25 administration fee will be charged.
- If a course is cancelled by the IMA, any payments made will be refunded.
- Where a course is oversubscribed, a limit of two delegates from one agency may be imposed.
- The booking form constitutes a legally binding agreement.
- The IMA reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to change the venue of any course and/or the tutor from that described in the published literature.
- The IMA also reserves the right at its absolute discretion and without liability to cancel any advertised course because of insufficient delegates, in which event all monies paid will be refunded.