For a limited time we’re offering new members of the IMA the chance to book a reduced cost IMA training course.
Join today and you’ll get membership plus a training course place for just:
- £188 for full-time members (usual cost £238)
- £140 for part-time members (usual cost £190)
Choose from our range of training courses presented by expert tutors. New courses for 2020 include Third Party Deductions and Addiction and Debt, and we’re also running perennial favourites including Money Advice Legal Update and DRO Practice and Procedure.
To book a discounted course, use the code NM2020 on booking your place, within 28 days of becoming an IMA member.
See below for more details about the benefits of IMA membership, plus the full terms and conditions for this offer.
IMA membership benefits
Join today, and as well as this special offer, you’ll have access to the usual great range of IMA membership benefits, including:
- Discounted member rates on IMA training courses (£110 rather than £180 for a one-day course)
- A free annual subscription to Quarterly Account, the professional money advice journal, and access to the online archive of articles
- Access to the IMA’s Certificate in Money Advice Practice qualification, which is accredited by the Money and Pensions Service at caseworker/specialist level
For more information about membership, please call us on 0113 242 0048 or email email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
- New IMA members paying a membership subscription of £80 or more are eligible to book a place on one of the IMA’s open training courses for the reduced cost of £60
- New members must book the training course place within 28 days of becoming a member (membership starts when payment of subscriptions is received), quoting the code NM2020
- This offer is only open to individuals joining the IMA for the first time. Those who have previously been a member are not eligible.
- Each qualifying new member may not book more than one place on a training course at the reduced rate using this new membership offer.
- The training place must be used by the qualifying new member and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Places on individual training courses cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
- Training course bookings are subject to our normal terms and conditions of bookings.
- If the IMA cancels a training course on which a qualifying new member has booked a reduced cost place, the member must book another reduced cost place within 28 days of being notified of the cancellation.
- If the qualifying new member cancels a reduced cost place up to two weeks before the course date, the member must book another reduced cost place within 28 days of being notified of the cancellation. A cancellation fee may also be payable.
- If the qualifying new member cancels a reduced cost place less than two weeks before the course date, the member will lose their entitlement to a reduced cost place. The £60 cost of the course booking will also be payable.
- This offer is open to qualifying new members who join the IMA by 30 June 2020.