This training is appropriate for new advice workers who will give money and debt advice or anyone who would benefit from an insight into the process in order to reassure clients, prioritise and refer appropriately.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- support clients to identify their needs, including explaining the implications of options and checking understanding,
- work with clients to prepare an action plan,
- support clients to act on their own behalf, including establishing client capability and agreeing support,
- review progress and outcomes with the client,
- provide & receive referrals, including identifying when referral may be necessary.
This course does not contribute towards the IMA CPD scheme.