- 26 & 27 May 2021
- 16 & 17 August 2021
Book your place here.
Complementing our DRO Practice and Procedures and DRO Law and Theory courses, Debt Relief Orders: The Tricky Bits will look at areas that intermediaries have raised as being ‘tricky’ during previous training sessions. The course will take an in depth look at those difficult issues that can arise when advising clients on DROs.
Who should attend?
Suitable for Approved Intermediaries and advisers who make referrals to Intermediaries, the course will also provide an opportunity for advisers to ask the tutor about any specific ‘tricky’ DRO issues they may have.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- prepare Standard Financial Statements that are DRO and FCA CONC compliant
- explain how to treat deficit budgets
- describe common issues and potential pitfalls when ascertaining debt balances and identify options for dealing with them
- list the main differences between a DRO and a bankruptcy application and the implications for clients
- outline recent developments in DRO practice, including updates to Insolvency Service guidance and their practical application.
CPD: 4.5 hours
Duration: Two half days