- 19 & 20 August 2021
- 21 & 22 September 2021
Book your place here.
This course will provide an in depth look at a range of different types of penalties issued in England and Wales for parking and other traffic infringements. This is a very common issue that clients seek advice about and so it will prove valuable to all advisers who wish to improve their knowledge of these penalties, how they are issued and how to deal with them.
This course will examine the following penalties issued in England and Wales for parking and other traffic infringements:
- penalty charge notices (PCNs)
- fixed penalty notices
- excess or standard charge notices
- charges by parking enforcement companies issued on private land
For each type of penalty, the course will cover:
- the circumstances in which it can be imposed
- how it is enforced and the consequences of non-payment
- the appeals process
- how it relates to different debt solutions
CPD: 4.5 hours
Duration: Two half days