Partners and supporters
Our thanks go to the following organisations who have been especially generous in supporting the work we do in the last year:
PayPlan is proud to have worked closely with the Institute of Money Advisers for many years. Sharing similar values and offering accredited, free and independent debt advice, together we have also developed joint campaigns to influence social policy and practice. At PayPlan we’re passionate about supporting clients and helping them to take control of their debts allowing them to live again. We know that by working closely with partners we’re able to really make a difference.
We would also like to thank the following organisations who have generously supported us in the last year:
Experian is proud to support the Institute of Money Advisors and the important work it does. We very much recognise the value of free, independent, quality debt advice, to individuals, the credit industry and wider society. We support the debt advice sector in a number of ways, including through free credit reports and expert credit report training for advisers. We also give everyone free access to their Experian Credit Score for life and help using it to find better deals they qualify for and can afford to repay.
- Money Advice Trust
The Money Advice Trust is a charity helping people across the UK to tackle their debts and manage their money with confidence. The Trust runs National Debtline and Business Debtline and offers free training for advice sector partners through our Wiseradviser brand. Working in partnership with the advice sector (many of whom are IMA members) the Trust values the impact of quality debt advice on clients.
Phoenix Commercial Collections is an enforcement agency committed to providing an ethical service that assists customers repay their debts through flexible and affordable solutions. We value the importance of independent debt advice and work closely with the advice sector to ensure we can provide or refer vulnerable customers, and those suffering financial hardship, to appropriate guidance and support. Phoenix are proud of our relationship with the IMA and continue to support the valuable work they do.
- Staffordshire University
At Staffordshire University we pride ourselves on our connections. We have worked in partnership with the IMA since 2011 in providing the Certificate in Money Advice Practice; a course developed in conjunction with the IMA and its members that has become a recognised badge of expertise within the sector. Staffordshire University is proud of our connections with the IMA in promoting the work and continued professionalism of Money Advisers.
- Thames Water Trust Fund and United Utilities Trust Fund
We thank the Thames Water Trust Fund and United Utilities Trust Fund for providing bursary support enabling money advisers serving those regions to undertake the Certificate in Money Advice Practice.
Customised sponsorship arrangements can be made at any time. These can include, but are not limited to, any combination of the following:
- Conference – we welcome more than 250 delegates from the money advice sector to our conference each year. In 2019, the event was held at the Midland Hotel in Manchester.
- Events – we organise a range of specialist one-off money advice training events. We are eager to work with sector organisations in establishing these events and promoting them to money advice professionals.
- Training – we publish a bi-annual training programme. Please contact us if you would be interested in sponsoring the programme or a specific training event.
- Publications are periodically released by the Institute. If you’d like to get information about your product or service directly into the hands of money advisers, contact us to discuss the options.
We’d be delighted to discuss your sponsorship needs. Contact us on 0113 242 0048 or firstname.lastname@example.org.