The Institute is committed to supporting money advisers in their development and maintenance of knowledge and expertise by
- providing professional qualifications and associated accreditation schemes,
- offering a specialist training programme, plus a bespoke in-house training service,
- publishing Quarterly Account, the professional money advice journal,
- connecting our members to the regional network via IMA Branch Representatives,
- hosting the biggest event of the money advice calendar, the annual IMA Conference,
- approving money advisers as DRO intermediaries, thanks to our status as a Competent Authority, and
- providing a voice to influence policy and practice relating to personal finance, as well as keeping our members up-to-date with opportunities and activities in the sector.