Members of the Institute of Money Advisers receive the following range of benefits:
- Discounted member rates on IMA training courses (£105 rather than £175 for a one-day course)
- A free annual subscription to Quarterly Account, the professional money advice journal, and access to the online archive of articles
- Free access to Money Advice Trust Wiseradviser training (for Associate, Accredited and Trainee members, and Affiliate members subject to meeting Wiseradviser criteria)
- Access to the IMA’s Certificate in Money Advice Practice, the only Money Advice Service-accredited qualification at caseworker/specialist level
- IMA accreditation and CPD scheme for members who successfully complete the Certificate in Money Advice Practice
- For Accredited members, the right to use the initials MIMA (Cert) after their name as a mark of their professional status
- Access to second-tier consultancy from the Citizens Advice Expert Advice Team (for Associate and Accredited members)
- The opportunity to become approved as a DRO Intermediary, thanks to the IMA’s status as a competent authority (for Associate and Accredited members)
- Networking opportunities, through free regional branch events and discounted rates at our annual conference
- Up-to-date information about opportunities and activities in the sector through our weekly Bulletin email
- Access to the member resources in the Members’ Zone of our website
- IMA membership card, certificate and pin badge (for Accredited members)
- A voice to influence policy and practice relating to personal finance
For more information about the categories of IMA membership, please click here.
To apply for membership, please click here.
If you have any questions about the benefits of IMA membership, please contact us at email@example.com or on 0113 242 0048.