If you have access to a suitable venue- this could be a training room on your own premises, or a local venue which you can hire- you can book a private IMA training course for your organisation.
• We will come to you, saving you money and time on staff travel and expenses
• The course will be on a date convenient for your organisation’s activities and schedule
• We will charge a flat fee rather than a delegate rate, saving you money on booking fees if you have a number of people who want to participate
• Voluntary and statutory bodies normally receive a favourable discount
You will likely need about 7 to 10 people to make it worthwhile, but if there is demand locally you can sell places on the session to other organisations or team up with partners to make your group a viable size.
You’ll need to arrange your own room with enough chairs and tables to fit your group and any refreshments you wish to provide. You’ll also need access to equipment like flipcharts and pens and a data projector or interactive whiteboard. Many organisations will already have all this available at their own offices.
The IMA will provide an expert trainer, the course, copies of course materials for all delegates, and named training certificates.
You can book any of the courses available on our open sessions. To browse, visit the courses page and click the course titles that interest you for an outline of content.
In addition, we can offer:
- Supervising Money Advice
- Time Orders
- Charging Orders & Orders for Sale: Theory, Practice & Procedure
Alternatively, our experienced trainers can develop a bespoke version of any course tailored to meet the needs of your particular staff, clients and organisation. Let us know your ideas- the purpose of the course, the intended audience, and what you hope will be the outcomes.
Why choose the IMA?
The IMA has delivered training since its inception and in-house training for over five years. Delegates consistently report that they are satisfied or very satisfied with our training.
How to book
Fill in and return our in-house enquiry form – in-house enquiry form
Alternatively, contact us to discuss your needs: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 242 0048.