Many thanks to the following organisations, who have provided sponsorship and support for the 2017 IMA conference. This sponsorship has helped to ensure that delegate fees are affordable and that advisers from the voluntary and free sectors are able to attend.
– PayPlan (and sponsor of the Financial Capability Award)
– Phoenix Commercial (and sponsor of the Money Adviser of the Year Award)
– 1st Credit (and sponsor of the Debt Team of the Year Award)
The IMA conference attracts up to 300 free-sector advisers, service managers, creditors and policy makers from a wide range of voluntary, statutory and commercial organisations. This year’s theme is “Built to last: quality and sustainability in money advice”.
Sponsorship provides organisations the opportunity to raise their profile within the sector as well as exciting networking opportunities.
We have a range of sponsorship packages which include the following:
– Your organisation’s name, logo, contact details and descriptive text in the conference programme
– Main stage logo visibility (depending on package)
– Exhibition opportunities (depending on package)
– Conference passes (depending on package)
For information about sponsoring the event, please contact us at email@example.com or on 0113 242 0048.